Mahjong Hiroba offers 2 types of deposit method.
- Credit Card
You can choose your preferred payment method and please note the remarks.
Deposit limit setting
- Mahjong Hiroba supports responsible gaming and helps setting bet limit, providing tools to set maximum deposit limit to control betting.
Limit set is located at "My account" page. Also, it's recommended to view the "Responsible Gaming" page to prevent gambling addiction.
- Withdraw option within 48 hours after the initial deposit is not permitted by Mahjong Hiroba
- Numerous deposits are acceptable within a day, however, withdraw option is permissible only once a day.
- We process customers' request according to order application. Please refrain from applying multiple withdrawals for prompt processing.
- For payment security, withdraw transactions are only accessible through the same method used for the deposit to Mahjong Hiroba
- You can request one free withrawal every 7 days, else a 5% service fee will be deducted from the withdrawal amount.
- In addition to the case mentioned above, a service fee of 5% may be deducted from the withdrawal amount in certain cases.
How to withdraw in Mahjong HirobaDeposit transacted by Credit Card
Recommendation for excited players' who would like to instantly play: Since deposits in iWallet reflects in just a second, why not try to play Mahjong Hiroba's trial game before creating an account? It will save time and boost your inspiration for the game.
* It's duly noted that breach regarding unauthorized use of stolen credit cards is rampant as reported by other gaming programs for public awareness. And for Mahjong Hiroba's players' confidence, strict verification of the credit card ownership is handled accordingly for security measures.
Click the payment button
Start the Mahjong Hiroba's software. After you logged in to the game, click the button "Payment" in the upper right of the lobby screen.
Display the deposit screen
Choose either Visa Card or MasterCard when the "Deposit" screen popped up.
We only accept Visa Card.
Currently, we do not accept MasterCard. We will notify when MasterCard would be available as an alternative for deposit methods.
Input your Credit Card details and billing information.
Please enter your credit card details and billing information. Kindly use as pattern the visual displayed below. Furthermore, only English language is available in the settlement page of the Mahjong Hiroba.
Input your credit card details
H.State / Province
I.Zip / Postal Code
Input your billing information
L.Name on Card
P.I agree to the Terms and Conditions of this purchase.
R. Click "Continue" to review your order.
Click "Continue" after finished with your details
Please review your information.
To prevent unwanted multiple deposits, please only click once on the "Continue" button.
You are now diverted to the review page.
Once order details appear and upon checking thoroughly that your deposit amount and credit card details are correct, please click "Processing...".
Transaction being processed…
Your transaction will be processed in a moment. Please do not close the screen and kindly wait while this display is constantly appearing.
Your deposit transaction has been approved!
Approved deposit transaction shall be notified with a pop-up "Congratulation" remarks.
Please verify your email. You will receive a confirmation email.
Unavailability of withdraw method from credit card.
Withdrawals are NOT available through credit cards.
Kindly apply a iWallet account to process the withdraw procedure.
Set your payment limitPlay responsibly
Mahjong Hiroba supports responsible gaming and to help set bet limit for every transaction, please refer to the guide list below on details regarding payments and methods.
Payment transaction shall be represented as [Mahjong Logic Limited].
|Deposit type||Processing time||Limit amount||Handling fee|
|VISA||Credit Card||Minimum $10
Maximum $1,500 (Initial $100)
|Bank & Cash|
|Fast Bank Transfer||5-7 working days||Minimum $10
|Withdraw type||Processing time||Limit amount||Handling fee|
|iWallet||Within 48 hours||Minimum $10
|Free (charges may apply based on transactions)|
|Bank & Cash|
|Bank Transfer||2-4 working days||Minimum $20
|Cheques||2-4 working days||Minimum $20